By Elizabeth Bradley, Nancy Collins, W. Philip Kegelmeyer (auth.), Frank Hoffmann, David J. Hand, Niall Adams, Douglas Fisher, Gabriela Guimaraes (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 4th foreign convention on clever info research, IDA 2001, held in Cascais, Portugal, in September 2001.
The 37 revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a complete of just about one hundred fifty submissions. All present facets of this interdisciplinary box are addressed; the components lined contain facts, synthetic intelligence, neural networks, computer studying, info mining, and interactive dynamic info visualization.
Read or Download Advances in Intelligent Data Analysis: 4th International Conference, IDA 2001 Cascais, Portugal, September 13–15, 2001 Proceedings PDF
Best international conferences and symposiums books
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the overseas Workshop on power Minimization equipment in laptop imaginative and prescient and trend acceptance, EMMCVPR'97, held in Venice, Italy, in might 1997. The publication offers 29 revised complete papers chosen from a complete of sixty two submissions. additionally incorporated are 4 complete invited papers and a keynote paper via prime researchers.
Welcome to the eighth overseas Workshop on Groupware (CRIWG 2002)! the former workshops happened in Lisbon, Portugal (1995), Puerto Varas, Chile (1996), El Escorial, Spain (1997), Búzios, Brazil (1998), Cancun, Mexico (1999), Madeira, Portugal (2000), and Darmstadt, Germany (2001). CRIWG workshops stick to an easy recipe for achievement: reliable papers, a small variety of members, large time for vigorous and optimistic discussions, and a excessive point of cooperation either inside and among paper periods.
- Pervasive Computing: 4th International Conference, PERVASIVE 2006, Dublin, Ireland, May 7-10, 2006. Proceedings
- Medical Imaging and Augmented Reality: Third International Workshop, Shanghai, China, August 17-18, 2006 Proceedings
- ZUM '95: The Z Formal Specification Notation: 9th International Conference of Z Users Limerick, Ireland, September 7–9, 1995 Proceedings
- Parallel Computing Technologies: 8th International Conference, PaCT 2005, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, September 5-9, 2005. Proceedings
- Distributed Computing: 14th International Conference, DISC 2000 Toledo, Spain, October 4–6, 2000 Proceedings
Additional resources for Advances in Intelligent Data Analysis: 4th International Conference, IDA 2001 Cascais, Portugal, September 13–15, 2001 Proceedings
2. P. Bosc, O. Pivert and L. Ughetto, On Data Summaries Based on Gradual Rules, in LNCS, vol. 1625, Springer-Verlag, 1999. 3. S. Chen, J. S. Yu, Data Mining: An Overview from a Database Perspective, in IEEE TKDE, 8(6):866-883, 1996. 4. C. M. Medina, O. A. Vila, Data Summarization with Linguistic Labels: A Loss Less Decomposition Approach, in Proc. of IFSA, 1997. 5. D. Dubois and H. Prade, Fuzzy sets in data summaries - Outline of a new approach, in Proc. of IPMU, Granada (Spain), pp 1035-1040, 2000.
Of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, 2000. 7. M. Kamber, J. Han and J. Y. Chiang, Metarule-Guided Mining of MultiDimensional Association Rules, in KDD, 1997. 8. A. Laurent, B. Bouchon-Meunier, A. Doucet, S. Gan¸carski and C. Marsala, Fuzzy Data Mining from Multidimensional Databases, in Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, 54:278-283, Springer-Verlag, 2000. 9. A. Laurent, De l’OLAP Mining au F-OLAP Mining, in Proc. of Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances, vol. 1, pp 189-200, Hermes, 2001.
G. Raschia and N. Mouaddib, Evaluation de la qualit´e des partitions de concepts dans un processus de r´esum´es de bases de donn´ees, in LFA’00, C´epadu`es Editions, pp 297-305, 2000. 11. H. Zhu, On-Line Analytical Mining of Association Rules, Master’s Degree Thesis, Simon Fraser University, 1998. O. Box 450 Stn. ca Abstract. Re-Sampling methods are some of the diﬀerent types of approaches proposed to deal with the class-imbalance problem. Although such approaches are very simple, tuning them most eﬀectively is not an easy task.
Advances in Intelligent Data Analysis: 4th International Conference, IDA 2001 Cascais, Portugal, September 13–15, 2001 Proceedings by Elizabeth Bradley, Nancy Collins, W. Philip Kegelmeyer (auth.), Frank Hoffmann, David J. Hand, Niall Adams, Douglas Fisher, Gabriela Guimaraes (eds.)